Friday 15 June 2007

Feeling religious

As you know I have taken a break from internet dating. However, I have certainly not stopped perusing what's on offer and exchanging emails.

Today, I received this:
hi
Icame accross your profile while searching on this site, and saw you so attractive and decided to mail you. You are so pretty that i believe God spent extra time creating you and if i were to present your picture in heaven,the angels would tell you someone is truely intreasted in you.

Happy Friday people.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to get compliments - but this is a bit sickly sweet isn't it?

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous, the only email I have recevied on the internet dating is from you. And as much as I find you very attractive I was kind of hoping for a man.

Shiny said...

I wonder how long it took him to come up with that gem? Come on, you have to reply to see if he can keep it up!