Wednesday 11 July 2007

Silence in the Court

I'm back all and although I'd love to say back with a vengeance, it's actually more of a whimper. That said though, I have a new internet boyfriend. My new boyfriend, The Owl, is a barrister. I think he is quite smart. He uses big words I don't completely understand but I find that quite sexy. We have spoken twice on the phone and he texted me daily whilst I was on my summer vacation in Ibiza. I actually found this a bit unsettling since we have never met and realise this could pose serious stalker issues but there is nothing wrong with a bit of text attention...or so I keep on telling myself.

Everything was going very well with The Owl until Sunday. He called me but I just couldn't bring myself to take the call and only called him back on Monday. I sensed a bit of tension. We are supposed to be meeting up on Thursday at some point if he has a break from court but I have not heard a word from him. And this from the man who was texting every day.

I will however put on my sexy black dress tomorrow and wear my hold ups. Oh yes, and decent underwear. Not that he'll be seeing any of that but it's the feeling you know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have missed you! Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

How about no underwear??

Shiny said...

Woohoo, you go girlie xxx