Monday 30 July 2007

And the verdict is...

GUILTY.

I have decided that Mr Darcy is not the romantic protagonist for me. In fact, I have decided that Mr Darcy is not romantic at all. Having given the future of Mr Darcy much thought all weekend, I finally decided at 13:43 today that any man who says he doesn't want to get a bottle of one wine because it is £10 more expensive than another wine, on a third date, is setting a precedent for an ungiving future. Of course, this is not the only reason. I am also concerned that Mr Darcy lacks warmth. I'm sure it is lurking somewhere underneath the surface, but I'm not going to hang around to find out.

So now I am left with the tricky task of communicating this to Mr Darcy. Perhaps I shall send it as a brief to his office? Or, more cunningly, I could just send him a text that says: ADJOURNED.

No comments: