Thursday 12 July 2007

10am dates

Following my date with The Owl this morning at 10am, I now firmly believe this is the way forward. Each male must be given a one hour time slot. With a firm beginning and end to a meeting, the pressure is off and the escape is all planned.

The Owl was a pleasant surprise. He talks a lot, is rather bright and, dare I say it, quite funny. I may even like him and want to see him again.

I have also now come to the conclusion that I prefer the older looking man. Younger men with boyish good looks scare me. However, the more distinguished gentleman makes me purrr. Oh yes, purrr.

So, here I am at 11.14am purring at my desk.

Lovely.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW the Owl sounds dishy!! And purring at your desk is fine provided you don't let out a load miaaaaaow!