Thursday 26 April 2007

0800-No thanks

The porcupine did what every man does, he waited for 3 days to contact me. Of course, I sat at home, day and night, willing the phone to ring.
And then...right on cue, 3 days later, my phone beeped. I know- I can hear you all breathing a collective sigh of relief. What a catch ey?
With shaky, eager hands I pressed the read button; the porcupine had not disappointed:
"so when are you cooking dinner for me in your lingerie?"
All that flirting, all that giggling, all that eye contact, all that touching the little beast - yes, it had paid off, the porcupine had been duped. So, with the deftness of one that has sent many a text, I nimbly sent him the following response:
"well, I've decided not to. I just don't think we have anything in common"
Imagine the shock, the dismay he must have felt on receipt? Within a few seconds I received yet another message:
"Is that a joke? You were flirting with me the whole evening! And why go for dinner? Odd"
Yes my little friend, odd, indeed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bachglagh Mr. Porcupine is far to conceited to spend time with. Imagine having to share a bed with his ego.