Saturday 28 April 2007

Feeling peculiar

The Nightingale called. And I ignored him. I knew this would happen. I spent the next few hours deliberating over returning his call or ending his standing in the blog with immediate effect. But I have to say that I am feeling both perplexed and inquisitive so I called him back.
He suggested meeting up this evening (like a girl like me wouldn't have plans already?) but I suggested tomorrow instead. Obviously I'm busy tonight - filing my nails, filing my bills, washing my hair.
I find myself in a quandary. Do I even want to see him again? And if not, why not? I am beginning to view The Nightingale as a potential threat to the future of this blog.
I'm sure we can all remember the days when all we wanted was for our date to call us immediately and invite us out again. So why now, am I beginning to panic?

No comments: