Tuesday 15 May 2007

Another week, another date

I have another date on Thursday. This time it's with a banker. I am a bit ambivalent about said date but will try and psych myself up over the next few days to make sure that after meeting me, date is not ambivalent at all. Date must fall madly, wildly in love with me.

I suppose the thing about dating a lot is that you increase your chances of being rejected. This is clearly a scary thought but it is going to happen sooner or later. I'm hoping later though. Or never. But let's face it, chances are slim.

I have turned down two dates this week:
1) with andy the poet. I think with poetry like that, there is a good chance he is a sloppy kisser;
2) with a russian/arabic dental surgeon. I believe dentists have the highest suicide rate so I am not going down that route. Actually, there is a theory it's because of the mercury in dental fillings as mercury poisoning leads to depression.

Don't say I don't tell you anything important!

No comments: