Saturday 5 May 2007

Internet rejection

It's not always easy being an internet dater. Following my signing up with the new site, I started to send out emails to prospective suitors. Mostly, with internet dating, if someone doesn't fancy you they just ignore your email. Somehow, this makes things easier. However, when someone responds to your email and tells you that "you are not the perfect match", it hurts. Firstly, how does this person know we aren't the perfect match? Yes, I can hear you all thinking, "No wonder he's single!" That's just what I thought.

To pick myself up from this internet rejection, I went out and ate caviar. Ludicrous behaviour, but what is a girl to do? Today, though, there is a possibility that caviar is not for me. Either that or I am incredibly nervous for my date with The Nightingale this evening.

No comments: