Wednesday 9 May 2007

Onwards and upwards

I took the chicken's way out and sent The Nightingale an email telling him he is a great guy but I'm just not in the right frame of mind to continue seeing him. He may have taken it badly as I have not heard from him following a few calls and texts from him on Monday. I feel relieved.

Although I now have dating fatigue, I potentially have two further dates lined up for next weekend. One is with a political advisor (yawn) and the other is with someone in music (why again?). I don't think either of the two are suitable to be honest so I may have to ignore their calls. The political advisor sounded terribly posh on the phone but he is only 1cm taller than me. The music guy is quite hot but has a daughter. I suppose at my age though, some of the men I will attract will already have children.

The deal clincher is neither pose any sort of threat to my new found singledom. But, could either pose a solution to the one night stand debacle?

No comments: