Wednesday 2 May 2007

Prince Charming?

I received this note from "Prince Charming" today:
So stranger, hows you, how was your weekend, amazing weather, i suppose flattery gets me everywhere but I'm being honest in saying i think you really are so beautiful...Well id love to potentially sweep you off your feet, well that shouldn't be a problem...I'm intelligent, cheeky and confident and i live life to its full and i cant tell you where id take you as that would spoil the secret but trust me ill make sure you have the biggest smile on your face by the end of the night...You only live once and i love spontaneity so be adventurous and lets have a friendly chat and see if we click and text me or let me be the gentleman if u like and leave me your number on here,

Who calls themself "Prince Charming"?
Once I've finished spewing into my bin, shall I contact him?
Go ahead - call me a hopeless romantic.

2 comments:

Shiny said...

I'd say yes, write back, perhaps asking him if he stll lives with his parents? Sounds a littl teen... not hat that is necessarily bad! x

Anonymous said...

Definately need to see a photo of this guy.....Oh god, he would arrive at the date with flowers for sure, and he would gaze into your eyes before giving you a lingering & probably very soft, wet kiss. I feel ill. Darling meet him at your peril.